Privacy Policy

Monday 20 May 2013

Welcome

Welcome to Rome Walks with Tatiana.
My name is Tatiana. I am a professional licensed tour guide in Rome and its Province as well as in Vatican City. I’ve got a University Degree in Foreign Languages with specialization in Pedagogical and Educational Sciences, Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities and Master’s Degree in Classical and Modern Philology. I attended several specialization courses in History of Arts, Archaeology, Roman History and Geography as well as in Local Tourism Law and Legislation in order to pass the exam and to become a licensed tour guide. I am proud to provide you with a qualified city tour and make your visit to Rome a memorable one. As your private tour guide, my mission is to give you the best the city has to offer: Rome’s major architectural and artistic treasures as well as its hidden corners.  My walking tours are your best value for money.
I have been living in Rome for 20 years and I’ve fallen in love with it at first sight, and I try to transmit my love to the people who visit this city for the first time. Walking down the maze of small streets or admiring its splendid baroque squares, passing at noisy and crowded crossroads or wandering through the charming back lanes off the beaten tourist tracks, you will hear the voice and feel the unique atmosphere of this eternal city. And I am proud and happy to show every day its beauties and to unveil the secrets of the most fascinating, rich in works-of-art, intriguing place in the world.
I work with individual clients, like couples or families, with whom a more personal, customized, friendly relationship may be established. Experience shows that small group private tours are the best way to appreciate Rome.
Since all itineraries are private tours, every guided tour will be solely for your small group with flexible itineraries customized to your requests. The dates and times are set according to your schedule.
More than a guided tour of Rome, I'd like to give you a true Roman experience, introducing you to the sights and delights of the most storied city ever as your personal tour guide.
I am pleased to offer you:
private guided walking tours of the Vatican and the Borghese Gallery. 
At the Vatican Museums/Sistine Chapel and Colosseum you will be able to skip the line and enter directly with reserved tickets. 
As your private tour guide of Rome, I will show you the sights you want to see: Rome's splendid ancient ruins, fountains and churches, Rome’s grand squares and the charming narrow lanes of the old neighborhoods, stunning hilltop vistas and more, always moving at the pace most comfortable for you.
As your private tour guide, I will share with you not only my insights, but also my passion and enthusiasm for Rome, the world's most beautiful city.
Tour guiding is the profession I was truly born for, and my aim, with each and every guided tour of Rome I give, is to see Rome with fresh eyes as I reveal to you the city's unique treasures and history.
To inquire about rates, itineraries and reservations, please contact me via e-mail:
smortchek@yahoo.com. I will try to answer each and every request promptly and personally.
Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment